Wednesday, October 20, 2010


I love songs, especially when they remind me of Yeshua. He is our everything. "Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD." Psalm 34:11 "But Yeshua called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God." Luke 18:16 A friend of mine above the States sent this today and I greatly appreciated the revision of an old favorite.

"Senior version of Jesus Loves Me"
Here is a new version just for us who have white hair or no hair at all. For us over middle age (or even those almost there) and all you others, check out this newest version of Jesus Loves Me.

JESUS LOVES ME
Jesus loves me, this I know,
Though my hair is white as snow
Though my sight is growing dim,
Still He bids me trust in Him.
(CHORUS)

YES, JESUS LOVES ME.. YES, JESUS LOVES ME..
YES, JESUS LOVES ME, FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO.

Though my steps are oh, so slow,
With my hand in His I'll go
On through life, let come what may,
He'll be there to lead the way.
(CHORUS)

When the nights are dark and long,
In my heart He puts a song..
Telling me in words so clear,
"Have no fear, for I am near."
(CHORUS)

When my work on earth is done,
And life's victories have been won.
He will take me home above,
Then I'll understand His love.
(CHORUS)

I love Jesus, does He know?
Have I ever told Him so?
Jesus loves to hear me say,
That I love Him every day.

YES, JESUS LOVES ME.. YES, JESUS LOVES ME..
YES, JESUS LOVES ME, FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO.
"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. " John 13:34-35 Oh, that all of us would love the Messiah as Yeshua loves us.

Picture of H.D. Dennis from Rising Blackstar.com

1 comment:

  1. THE HORNET SONG

    EXODUS 23:25-30

    When the Canaanites hardened their hearts against God
    And grieved Hin because of their sin
    God sent along hornets to bring them to pine,
    And to help His own people to win

    The hornets persuaded them that it was best,
    To go quickly and not to go slow.
    God did not compell them to "gainst their will,
    But he just made them willing to go.

    Chorus

    He does not compell us to go , no no
    He never compelles us to go
    God does not compell us to go 'gainst our will
    But He just makes us willing to go

    If a nest of live hornets were brought to this room ,
    And the creatures allowed to go free,
    You would not need urging to make yourself scarce,
    You'd want to get out dont you see.
    They would not lay hold and by force of their strength,
    Throw you out of the window no no
    they would not compell you to go 'gainst your will,
    But they'ed just make you willing to go.

    He does not compel us to go , no no !! He never compels us to go
    God does not compel us to go 'gainst our will
    But He just makes us willing to go

    When Jonah was sent to the work of the Lord,
    The outlook was not very bright,
    He never had done such a hard thing before
    So he backed and ran off from the fight.
    But God sent a big fish to swallow him up,
    The story I'm sure you all know'
    God did not compel him to go 'gainst his will
    But He just made him willing to go.

    He does not compel us to go, no no !!
    He never compels us to go
    God does not compel us to go 'gainst our will
    But He just makes us willing to go

    _________________________________________________________________


    William Knapp
    Forest Grove,Oregon

    wmknapp55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete